Useful Chemistry Links
Below are some Chemistry related links that be of interest to you:
- **New revised H2 Chemistry 9729 syllabus
- General Chemistry (includes Physical, Inorganic and Organic Chemistry)
- Organic Chemistry
- Animations on Organic Chemistry
- H2 Chemistry 9647 Syllabus (last year of exam in 2017)
- Nobel Prizes and Laureates
- Free Chemistry Books Download
- Royal Society of Chemistry (Keeping updated on Chemistry)
Q & A on Chemistry
The following are a list of blog posts covering a wide range of topics. The blog posts are not study materials. They are meant for leisure reading. Stay tuned for updates.
- Why is sodium carbonate much more basic than sodium bicarbonate?
- Why is there no reaction between aqueous ammonium chloride and dilute sulphuric acid?
- What are the most important things to understand about inductive and mesomeric effects in chemistry?
- How do we figure out which reagents to use in organic chemistry in particular reactions?
- What is an intuitive explanation of ligand field theory?
- How do I figure out number of moles of compounds from question statements?
- Why does NaCl has a higher melting point than LiCl, KCl or RbCl?