USEFUL CHEMISTRY LINKS
Below are some Chemistry related links that be of interest to you:
- **H2 Chemistry 9729 (2020) syllabus
- General Chemistry (includes Physical, Inorganic and Organic Chemistry)
- Organic Chemistry
- Animations on Organic Chemistry
- H2 Chemistry 9647 Syllabus (last year of exam in 2017)
- Nobel Prizes and Laureates
- Free Chemistry Books Download
- Royal Society of Chemistry (Keeping updated on Chemistry)
- OpenLearn – Free Learning from the Open University
Q & A ON CHEMISTRY
The following are a list of blog posts covering a wide range of topics. The blog posts are not study materials. They are meant for leisure reading. Stay tuned for updates.
- Why is sodium carbonate much more basic than sodium bicarbonate?
- Why is there no reaction between aqueous ammonium chloride and dilute sulphuric acid?
- What are the most important things to understand about inductive and mesomeric effects in chemistry?
- How do we figure out which reagents to use in organic chemistry in particular reactions?
- What is an intuitive explanation of ligand field theory?
- How do I figure out number of moles of compounds from question statements?
- Why does NaCl has a higher melting point than LiCl, KCl or RbCl?
My Chem Cafe only offers tuition in ‘A’/’O’/IB/IP Levels ChemistryTuition and no other subjects.
For Top Quality Biology Tuition, you can contact Mr Duncan Ang for JC Biology Tuition
For Top Quality Economics Tuition, you can contact Mr Edmund Quek for JC Econs Tuition
For Classroom rental (Bukit Timah), you can contact or Whatsapp Mr Wong at 97910388 (or call after 5PM)